The BloodFist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BloodFist Forum

Nos es semper fidelis.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

Number of posts : 317
Level : 58
Class : Knight Online
Registration date : 2005-09-06

The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Empty
PostSubject: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec - 20:58

The BloodFists Story
(WarGar’s Side of the Story)

Dictionnary:
Military Academy : Begginner Helper Event
High Rank: Cape guys (even tho they might suck)
Cypher : I hope you read the Knights story... He's the god
Revive : When ur dead and go back to town....obviously
Chapter 1
Mom and dad were dead, a long time ago, fighting honourably, during a war versus the weaklings....The Elmorads... I pity them, and wanted revenge for what they had done to my parents. And since, I’ve been dreaming of a world ruled by myself, where the king shall take control of all, and wipe out all the pitiful Elmorads.

Chapter 2
Months have passed after the death of my parents, no one in the outside I trusted, not even the king himself. Everyday, I was sitting on the ground, looking at more-respected people, walking around the city, ditching, insulting all who were above them, gave me the thinking : I will have that power one day… And it was time for a good starting. A war was going to start soon, I felt it. Dark clouds from afar came closer and closer everyday. And something hit my mind: Why not make a clan…Yes, a clan. And since a war is approaching, this clan will train hard and go eliminate those bags of scrums. And it shall be called…DarkSouls

Chapter 3
The day where I made DarkSouls, I was hasty and non-reasonable. I kept thinking about being the leader of the best clan, and thinking I had to join more members and so that the world of Karus will be drenched with the darkness of the DarkSouls. And so, at the last year before my Military Academy graduation, I’ve been pushing really hard all my fellow DarkSouls members. And the month before I, WarGar, would graduate, went with my clan assistant to train whose name is forgotten now… We went exploring the land and he suggested to go to the west side of the village. A lot of skeletons! He said with a frighten voice. But nothing frightens me for this time. If I had to become what I wanted to be, risks had to be taken.

Chapter 4
We’ve camp there for days, hunting them non-stop, hoping to experience new skills. My strength grew stronger every time a skeleton got killed. I killed them fast, with rage, in the name of Cypher, my personal idol, the one who poisoned the Elmorads long ago. But still, something was wrong, my strength had a limit. I noticed it when my fellow assistant, lower class in school than me, could make more damage on those hard skeletons. But of course, I kept this as a secret. I wouldn’t want my clan to know that their leader had some sort of sickness.

Chapter 5
One day, my fellow assistant went back to the village to get more supplies, but most of all, potions. We were running out of supplies to survive the wild and it was better if I stayed at camp. And than, I saw it. A skeleton not too far noticed a camp in his territory. And was approaching, but slowly. I was busy making a camp fire, when suddenly, it hit me. That attack was so shocking that it broke half of my body. Running wasn’t an option. So I had to face this fear. I drew my mace, and went on combat position, was stalling time, hoping my assistant would come back, and save me. I hit as hard as I could, but hard attacks aren’t the only thing to win a battle. That first attack, I missed it. And the skeleton hit me again. I was on the ground. Bleeding. I tried to take my mace, but couldn’t. He placed his foot on my head, and couldn’t move. I tried to escape, but his foot was too heavy. Not even my rage would help me get out. And so my all hopes were lost. I would die. Even if the Cypher would revive us, we would forget some abilities and our strength too. A priest rezzer wasn’t familiar to me back than...

Chapter 6
My biggest fear was holding his sword high, ready to merge his weapon with my flesh, ready to eat it… And at the last minute, hope was back up. A warrior about my rank jumped on the skeleton, which’s shocked and died in no time. He picked me up, and asked if I was ok. I said yes and appreciated for the help. And just than, my clan assistant was back. With the potions, he healed my wounds in no time.

--------------------- next page

Chapter 7
I asked this strong warrior if he would like to join my future mighty clan, and he refused. Not that he didn’t want to, but because he had a dream clan too. And so, we trained together and that day, didn’t just have a miracle that happened. There was a bad one too. After my assistant healed me, a creature so powerful, knocked out my fellow member, and died… And even tho he was revived by Cypher, I never saw him again…

Chapter 8
In honor of a fellow DarkSouls, me and the warrior, still a stranger, picked up the potions that were lying on the floor, some even with glass shattered every where, by the beast’s big strong foot. We picked as much as we could. We couldn’t escape, skeletons were surrounding us, with the mighty creature in front of us… Skeleton Champion. Even if I could escaped, I wouldn’t. I had to avenge my friend. And before we would face those creatures with no life I said : My name’s WarGar, and you?
And he answered proudly : IronSoul, I’m honored to fight with you… And 2 last words came out of my mouth before the skeletons would jump on us : Me too…

Chapter 9
With a slam of a door, I waked up. It was my whole clan entering my room. They looked all angry. And I, who was trying to open my eyes wide, got screamed. They were mad about the death of one of our fellows and how I, their leader treated them. I took a look on their arms, and what came to my surprise was that it wasn’t a DarkSouls bracelet…It was from another clan. I stand up, with my mace on my hand. They all backed a little bit and a strong graduated assassin came to the front and said : Don’t pick on my members, and they all left. I wore my armors and supplies, ready to go train in the wild. I was the lonely one in the lonely clan. At the village entrance, I heard my name shout out. The voice was familiar. And when I turned my back, I saw the one who saved my life, IronSoul. By looking at him, I was shocked. He graduated. And it was only 2 days after we battled side by side. WarGar – WoW, you graduated?? But how?? How did you manage to do it so fast?? IronSoul – I joined a training Group, not far from here. There are some high rank soldiers who would love to have you with them. There were mages who has this skill called : Burst / AOE, it attacks a lot of creatures at once, with the help of a skill warrior called…I think Provoke. This skills lures monsters from an area wich follows the warrior, and when the group of monsters is big enough, the mages blast their magic on it. I was surprise of the wisdom that my friend IronSoul learned in 2 days. And, we said goodbyes and I went searching for this so called “aoe group”…

Chapter 10
The sun was burning my skin, especially with my armor on…The worst of all, I was scared, I was lost. I didn’t find any aoe group. I lift my head up, dropped waters on my face, refreshing myself. What I knew where I shouldn’t go was going backward. There was Skeletons Knights there…A LOT! So I kept walking forward and forward, I saw a smaller village named Bellua, just up the hill. And so I ran and ran toward it. And I made a foolish mistake: I took out some fireworks, and blasted them off the sky, since I was so happy that for once, I repaired a bad situation. By shooting those fireworks, I lured Megantheron who were sneaking by the forest nearby. They chased after me, as I ran faster and faster. But finally, I made it to the village of Bellua, where a high rank came and killed them. I gave my gratitude, but the high rank Archer said these words that haunted me forever, while walking away to the teleport gate and said: Noobs…Never learn…

Chapter 11
The day was ending soon, the sun was reddish – orange. As I prepared the money for the teleport gate, these words kept coming through my mind…Noobs… Never learn… At the teleport gate, I paid the guard who gave me a smile, and soon had an angry look, because of I who just ignored him. I arrived at Linate, the village with hard monsters just outside. I couldn’t believe how time passed so fast. Just this morning with my hero IronSoul and now at the end of the day, the sun settling, at the Linate village. The village was empty. This time, I had to be careful. No one could save me this time. I got out by the east entrance. It was full of skeletons, and there I say it, even Death Knight, and I think the name says it all. A hit from them and KO. Even, I heard some rumors that a well trained soldier would kill a Death Knight in 2 hits and even 1! But that doesn’t matter right now, what was, was to train and graduate. I was so close to graduate, but something blocked my way. I used a lot of supplies, killing skeleton champions, even if killed them for 10 years, I wouldn’t graduate. And then, I heard a voice. A voice that sounded familiar. It was…Zignon’s voice: To achieve your goal, u must have learned something, and realize an error you made. As the first thought that came over me, it was to never let your guard down, no trust would lead you to victory. And so, I kept killing and killing, and at the end, no use. I saw another warrior from afar. He was having trouble killing a skeleton champion. And so, I said to myself; well, what the heck, why not help the lower class. We trained together and became very close. He was very determined and helpful, and would do a great job being my first new DarkSouls assistant. He was so happy, that would of suicide if I asked him to. And that same moment, where he joined DarkSouls, I made rules so fast, that he would thought that it was planned for a long time. We trained for days, for weeks. He was close to my level. I didn’t want him to be stronger than me, or else he would quit the clan. So, I just put pressure on myself. We joined a lot of people, very loyal people that I remembered: 6thdawn, richibest, BLAZE2, darklord6969, Xegin, and of course…TigerOfDeath (known as lankan_tiger), the clan assistant, the loyalist, I thought… Others names were vanished of my memories… The clan was as strong as I would imagined. If you jumped one of ours with two of yours, I would hunt you down with 5 of ours. We were a family. I’ve realize something. Something important. Being a good clan wasn’t about having more members than other, or higher levels than others. It was loyalty and devotions itself. I closed my eyes. I felt a breeze floating over my body. I felt a power, that I never felt before. Confetti fell from the sky. I graduated…

Chapter 12

The will for conquer disappeared, but the one that inspires me to be a great leader and help lower rank was born. It was because of the selfishness of high ranks and underestimation that they make on us that pushed me from my seat. No one would of helped you when you asked for help. Oh, my clan? They would certainly help if one of us would be in trouble. We might not have the strongest warriors, but we work our way up, fast. Our highest rank members were only rank 4, but we were only a few to achieve this. The rest was rank 3 and some even 2 but ended up rank 3 – 4. If there’s one thing I’ve learn, it was to not invite a non – graduated soldier. It’ll be easy to increase his strength and train him as strong as us, but at the end, they would quit clan, and go on cape seeking…

Chapter 13

After months of training, I finally got to rank 4, wich meant a lot for me. The rest of my followers were still in rank 3. What’s special about being a rank 4, it was a new portal to a new world; Eslant. I wondered what was behind the entrance where 2 guards were to not let rank 3 and below to enter. Thus, me and the rest would be at the entrance, killing saber tooths. Many of us died, but we wouldn’t give up. And every training season, our cooperation would rose, we could at least tell what we were thinking each other. One day, I went for my first time to Eslant… It was magnificent. First thing I saw was a big sacred tree in the center of the town, locals around making lots of profits thanks to the dangerous monster surrounding the village, wich attracted a lot of warriors. And so, amazed by the nature, the monsters from afar, took a few step backward…On my surprise, I felt for seconde, time froze, an axe entering my left arm flesh. That was the most painful moment of my life, and time went forward again… A monster stronger than I ever saw and felf, killed me in just a few second. His attack would go faster if I would hit him. A Lard orc killed me…

Chapter 14

Parties wouldn’t accept me, my strength wasn’t strong enough. My weapon was, but not my look. I had a large breaker, enchanted by the gods to a lvl of 6. But my wearings were Half Plates made by goblin materials. Sure, it boosted my sterngh and confidence, but it wouldn’t help me get into killing groups. There were these evil ancestors of my most arch enemy…Ash Knights. They are strong, a lot of health especially. Even thou I could try and kill one and come back to my hometown to bless them, I couldn’t. Everyone was killing them, the species were gonna be extinct, I thought. But no, some more popped up. They must have thousands of them in the wilds…wich I would never explore…

This is not the end!!! My brain just stopped working, so, yea, ill post the rest later

---In The Memories of WarGar---

Last edited by on Fri 14 Apr - 10:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 12:14

Chapter15:
The past week had a refreshing breeze over the terrtory of Karus. Everything would of gone great, at least, thats what i thought. My loyal friend had met a new friend,wich has enormous power. It ws because of this, that my first clan, had fell apart. All members joined her clan, PressOk,wich i joined too,but as i stayed long enough to feel that i was being ignored, so i quitted the clan. Before going, my friendd gave me a weapon, the weapon i would never forget, a Halberd (+6) wich i used for years...

Chapter16:
Never i've had this feeling, the feeling that makes you feel alone, not belonging somewhere. Clanlss, yes, clanless i was. As I was helping a trainee to practice his techniques, i heard a voice calling me: LordStriker. I turned around and saw something unrealistic ... HE WAS WEARING A CAPE. For one moment, i touht all this was a dream. After rubbing my eyes quite a few times, i finally realized it wasnt a dream. He had allied with the most strongest clan ever known throughout the land of Knight Online, TOWN. I surely got an invite to the clan and of course, accepted it. I was a cape lover, but later after this, my love for capes would turn to 0. People would ask to join them in clan, i would get owned at the battlefield,people laughin when i die(because they have beated a cape guy). The alliance wouldnt last long,not because we got kicked off the confederacy,but because TOWN....fell apart. From what i heard from the rumors, it was because the most strongest and loyalest soldiers of the clan had quitted to join a new formed clan by SoulSlayer: AlmaLibre. It was because of that wich i've grown a grudge towards them.

Chapter17:
After the previous incident, alot of members of BloodFist had quitted the clan., as i realize that they were all cape lovers.. We learn from our mistakes, wich helped us for the futur clan. My memories are almost blanked from what happened after. I joined TheDevast8ors,made lots of clans: MirageKnights,Survivors.. I than found out about a clan searching for members, wich i heard they were really a good clan. I got recruited, worked my way up and finnally became assistant. That period of time, I got strong as ever(got 5 lvls 51 - 56). One day, BloodFist was remade-- I was thrill to the news. I was needed back. I didnt know what to do: i was in a good clan,assistant,but i was still loyal to BoodfFist. After ALOT of incidents,i was back in BloodFist. The clan was mostly dedicated for the Dark Lunar War. It finnally disbanded,for the lack of organization and such.

Chapter18:
I was in search for a clan, i sweared to God that the next clan i would get recruited, i would stay until its death. An old member of BloodFist (pwoinkle / true_knightofni) introduced me to some members of DeadShotCorps. Just by knowing the members, i knew they were good people. I finally joined their clan and made friends. I must say they are the most organized clan i ever saw and met. As i least suspected, BloodFist was remade. i wouldnt make the same mistake from the past. I made my brother (SwarMaster) join the clan and he would mail the news about the clan. Soon, it wouldnt be necessary, they have allied with DSC, and everything went as expected. Me, a warrior throught th land of knight online, realized : it would not matter if you're strong without friends, It would not matter if you're rich and switch clan every second, it would not matter if you're clan is full of strong warriors without Loyalty and such and it would not matter to have loads of friends if you treat them as dirt...

Start your way friendly, help low lvls get their lvl 30, you might even make a new friend, sure, it waste some lvl time, but trust me, making new friends would make you much stronger than you think...
l
ll
lll
l-l-l-No matter what, I'll fight side by side with u Lord--
lll
ll
l
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The grammar might b ruined abit,i'll arrange that later
---In The Memories of WarGar---

Last edited by on Wed 19 Apr - 13:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 12:14

well, my story is finally finished, sry for deleting all of ur comments, i had to delete it cauz the story was too big, so yea, feel free to giv out ur opinion now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Incredible
Lord
Incredible

Number of posts : 232
Level : 54 imp0ssible!
Class : 2205
Registration date : 2005-12-24

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 13:11

So Damn Nice!!!! xD..10/10 ^^
Back to top Go down
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 13:10

thx
Back to top Go down
IronSoul
Retarded Co-Admin
IronSoul

Number of posts : 790
Level : Always trying to get better.
Class : Archer
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 16:05

[quote="WarGar"]l-l-l-No matter what, I'll fight side by side with u Lord--
[quote]

So i will fight side by side with you my brother ,to the end!

Thanks you for this honorable sentance Cool

You gonna make me cry * Sad lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bfclan.forumotion.com/
Rotfflmfao
Fuckin Admin
Rotfflmfao

Number of posts : 606
Level : 60
Class : Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 21:56

Lol, nice story but ''You've >almost< talk about me'' lolllll lmao
Back to top Go down
https://bfclan.forumotion.com
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 12:47

lol i've done the nfinishin story in 15 min at skool lol,m i'll modify it lata and add u =D
Back to top Go down
Zc0de[Bl

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 13:02

LOL LONG STORY :p
Back to top Go down
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 13:42

=P
Back to top Go down
IronSoul
Retarded Co-Admin
IronSoul

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul - 15:12

Maybe long,but fkin nice laugh ,i cant do mine,changed char too much time -,-
Back to top Go down
IronSoul
Retarded Co-Admin
IronSoul

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 16:11

omg i am still reading it Very Happy i love it Smile maybe u should do the new part now
Back to top Go down
IronSoul
Retarded Co-Admin
IronSoul

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 17:40

ThePKmachine wrote:
omg i am still reading it Very Happy i love it Smile maybe u should do the new part now

if u remark,we dont talk about iron for the rest of the story Hilarious

and bout striker tell that he is jailed for been doing something i donno Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitch951
Spammer
Mitch951

Number of posts : 544
Level : 84
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2006-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 17:42

ThePKmachine wrote:
lol, i remember that i met War in devast8ors, if it werent for that amzing clan, i would have never known u all
Back to top Go down
http://gtownclanko.goodforum.net
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 23:01

lol omg, maybee i should continue the story... humph... lots of them fought in a war...till death... (ko quitterz) now only few were injured only and survived.... all lost consciousness about where they came from.... and then.... 1 day...they all come back together...hehe, just an idea
Back to top Go down
IronSoul
Retarded Co-Admin
IronSoul

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 23:17

WarGar wrote:
lol omg, maybee i should continue the story... humph... lots of them fought in a war...till death... (ko quitterz) now only few were injured only and survived.... all lost consciousness about where they came from.... and then.... 1 day...they all come back together...hehe, just an idea

yea,like something happened and all memories gone,except those of when we fought togueter,we could of meet alias in the road,lil and gt too.but all memories of bloodfist are gone(since it dont exist nemore)
Back to top Go down
Mitch951
Spammer
Mitch951

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 20:24

IronSoul wrote:
WarGar wrote:

yea,like something happened and all memories gone,except those of when we fought togueter,we could of meet alias in the road,lil and gt too.but all memories of bloodfist are gone(since it dont exist nemore)
put me in it lol, make me the newcomer Razz
Back to top Go down
WarGar
Stupid Forum Mod
WarGar

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 10:46

lol k i'll work sumthin up tonight or during weekend, and modify the whole story bit
Back to top Go down
Mitch951
Spammer
Mitch951

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 18:10

WarGar wrote:
lol k i'll work sumthin up tonight or during weekend, and modify the whole story bit
kk, ty, lol did ya hear? ive gone back to ko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)   The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BloodFist Story (WarGar's Side of The Story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BloodFist Forum-
Jump to: